Walker Property Management
Let us manage your Walker rental property
At Qwest Property Management we provide our clients with a turn-key no hassle solution for owning income producing rental properties. Whether you own a single family home, townhouse, multi-unit apartments, or condo. We can help you be a successful real estate investor versus a frustrated landlord. Our clients range from homeowners with a single rental property to foreign investors who own multiple properties.
Benefits of using Qwest Property Management
- No hassle management
- Tenant Guarantee
- Transparent owner financial statements
- Industry leading marketing tools
- 24/7 maintenance request handling
- Prompt Response to Tenant Requests
- Low vacancy rate
- Low time on market
- Industry Experts with 30+ years combined Experience
- Proven Results Since 2005!
What we do as your Walker property manager:
- Marketing and Advertise Available Properties
- Show properties 7 days/week
- Superior Tenant Screening
- Video Property Inspections
- Maintenance Coordination With No Surcharges
- Handle All Resident Issues
- 24/7 Emergency Maintenance Coordination
- Rent Collection
- Monthly Accounting Statements
- City Rental Inspection Coordination
- Eviction Coordination
Walker Area Information
Before incorporating as a city, it was known as Walker Township. The township was organized on December 30, 1837, the second to be organized in Kent County, and initially comprised all of the land in the county north of the Grand River. The earliest settlers of the township were Canadian immigrants. In 1867, a township hall was built. However, the area where the township hall was annexed into Grand Rapids in 1959.
Walker was established as a city in 1962 to prevent further annexation of the area into Grand Rapids. At the time, it was made a city Walker had a population of 11,000. Source From Wikipedia
What will your home rent for?
Maybe a lot more than what you think. Start now with a FREE Home Rental Price Analysis. Find out how much your home will rent for today.
Get started today! Receive your FREE owner info packet.
- Learn how to increase your profits
- Learn how to avoid common pitfalls
- See a sample management agreement
- Find a plan that fits your needs