Answers to your common questions
Here are a few other reasons:
• We stay on top of the latest technology to make your renting experience as easy and professional as possible.
• We are available 24/7 to handle emergency maintenance repairs.
• We use professional vendors (painters, handymen, plumbers, etc.) to ensure your property is in good condition.
• We inspect the work performed to ensure everything is ready before you move in.
• We take a detailed move-in condition video for proper documentation of the beginning condition of your rental. This protects your security deposit.
• Before moving into the property, when you sign your lease, you have a meeting with your property manager to go over all the details of the lease to ensure you fully understand terms and are aware of our expectations moving forward. This puts you in the best position for success from the very beginning of the landlord/resident relationship.
All applicants who are 18 years old or older must apply and pay a $40.00 application fee. If a co-signer is needed, the co-signer must also apply and pay the $40.00 application fee as well. Please click here to view our online application and rental criteria.
No. Qwest Property Management does not permit smoking inside of our rental units. If you (or any of your guests) smoke, you must be 100% outside of the property and far enough from any neighboring units to ensure that their enjoyment of their unit is not affected. Additionally the grounds should be free of cigarette debris.
Unfortunately, no. We do not have the ability to waive a late fee for anyone. Fair Housing laws require that we treat all of our residents equally. We cannot decide if one resident is more deserving than another of paying late charges, therefore we enforce late charges across the board for everyone. Even if you are just one day late.
If your maintenance request is of a routine nature, please go to our website, www.QwestPM.com, and under the “Residents” tab at the top there is a drop menu. Click on “Maintenance Request”. Fill out the online form, hit submit and the request will be in process.
Generally, no. We ask that you do not have a satellite dish bolted to the structure of the property whatsoever. We recommend you use cable. For further clarification on our policies regarding satellite dishes, please contact your property manager.
No. Unfortunately far too many residents have ruined this for you. We do apologize. However, if you do want a room painted, contact your property manager and make this request. We will arrange to have the room painted by one of our contractors (color must be approvable in advance by our property manager) and you must pay for the work in advance of it being completed. Again, call you property manager for details.
No. Qwest Property Management does not permit subleasing. However, if you absolutely need to move, contact your property manager and they will go over your early termination options. It may be possible to end a lease early without being in default of the lease.
However, if you decide to break your lease without following the early termination option, you will be held liable financially to the fullest extent permitted by law. IT IS ALWAYS IN YOUR BEST INTEREST TO COMMUNICATE YOUR INTENTIONS TO YOUR PROPERTY MANAGER! We are here to help you.
What will your home rent for?
Maybe a lot more than what you think. Start now with a FREE Home Rental Price Analysis. Find out how much your home will rent for today.
Get started today! Receive your FREE owner info packet.
- Learn how to increase your profits
- Learn how to avoid common pitfalls
- See a sample management agreement
- Find a plan that fits your needs