Kentwood Property Management
Let us manage your Kentwood rental property
At Qwest Property Management we provide our clients with a turn-key no hassle solution for owning income producing rental properties. Whether you own a single family home, townhouse, multi-unit apartments, or condo. We can help you be a successful real estate investor versus a frustrated landlord. Our clients range from homeowners with a single rental property to foreign investors who own multiple properties.
Benefits of using Qwest Property Management
- No hassle management
- Tenant Guarantee
- Transparent owner financial statements
- Industry leading marketing tools
- 24/7 maintenance request handling
- Prompt Response to Tenant Requests
- Low vacancy rate
- Low time on market
- Industry Experts with 30+ years combined Experience
- Proven Results Since 2005!
What we do as your Kentwood property manager:
- Marketing and Advertise Available Properties
- Show properties 7 days/week
- Superior Tenant Screening
- Video Property Inspections
- Maintenance Coordination With No Surcharges
- Handle All Resident Issues
- 24/7 Emergency Maintenance Coordination
- Rent Collection
- Monthly Accounting Statements
- City Rental Inspection Coordination
- Eviction Coordination
Kentwood Area Information
The city was incorporated in 1967 from what remained of Paris Township to prevent further annexation of land from the adjacent cities of Grand Rapids and Wyoming. The city was named after Kent County, which was named after jurist James Kent. Source From Wikipedia
What will your home rent for?
Maybe a lot more than what you think. Start now with a FREE Home Rental Price Analysis. Find out how much your home will rent for today.
Get started today! Receive your FREE owner info packet.
- Learn how to increase your profits
- Learn how to avoid common pitfalls
- See a sample management agreement
- Find a plan that fits your needs