Ada Property Management
Let us manage your Ada rental property
At Qwest Property Management we provide our clients with a turn-key no-hassle solution for owning income producing rental properties. Whether you own a single-family home, townhouse, multi-unit apartments, or condo. We can help you be a successful real estate investor versus a frustrated landlord. Our clients range from homeowners with a single rental property to foreign investors who own multiple properties.
Qwest Property Management is the best management company in the Grand Rapids/Kent County market for Investors and Landlords who value their own time over being inconvenienced with the hassles that come from owning Rental Properties. If you want a true hands-off turn-key management solution with proven results.....Qwest Property Management is the solution for you!
Benefits of using Qwest Property Management
- The QwestPM Proven Management Process - Since 2005!
- The Best Guarantees in the Industry
- Satisfaction Guarantee - Cancel Anytime No Long-term Contract
- FREE Eviction Protection Guarantee - Best in the Industry!
- FREE Pet Protection Guarantee - Best in the Industry!
- No Maintenance Up-Charge Guarantee
- Results Guarantee - Pay Nothing Until Property is Rented!
- Transparent Owner Financial Statements
- Sub-Contracted Maintenance Only! - No Conflict of Interest from In-House Maintenance Like Many Other PM Companies!
- Industry-Leading Vacancy Marketing Tools & Technology
- 24/7/365 Maintenance Emergency Contact Provided
- Prompt Response to Tenant Requests and Multiple Payment Options
- Low Vacancy Rates and Low Time on Market
- Superior Tenant Screening
- Superior Results
- Leaders in Our Local Real Estate Market
What we do as your Ada property manager:
- Marketing and Advertise Your Property
- Show properties 7 days/week
- Screen Tenants and Sign Leases on Your Behalf
- Handle All Collection Activities
- Manage the Tenant Relationship
- Maintenance Coordination With No Up-Charges on 3rd Party Contractor Invoices!
- Handle All Resident Issues - Enforce Lease Terms
- 24/7 Emergency Maintenance Coordination
- Provide Monthly Accounting Statements
- Direct Deposit Rent Disbursements to Owners Bank Accounts
- City Rental Inspection & Completion Coordination - No Additional Charge!!!
- Eviction Coordination - At No Additional Cost!!!
Inquire About Our Services
Ada Area Information
The township traces its history to 1821, when Rix Robinson obtained a French-Canadian trading post at the junction of the Grand and Thornapple Rivers from Madeline La Framboise on behalf of John Jacob Astor's American Fur Company. Land north of the Grand River was not available for purchase by white settlers until the 1836 Treaty of Washington. Source From Wikipedia
What will your home rent for?
Maybe a lot more than what you think. Start now with a FREE Home Rental Price Analysis. Find out how much your home will rent for today.
Get started today! Receive your FREE owner info packet.
- Learn how to increase your profits
- Learn how to avoid common pitfalls
- See a sample management agreement
- Find a plan that fits your needs